Before you submit an article, please make sure it meets the following criteria:
- The topic relates to sex education, information or related material. See list below for topics we are currently looking for.
- Include references to outside sources- for informative articles.
- All BDSM article topics must follow SSC/RACK.
- Article is written by the person sending it.
- Over 500 words.
This form below is for submitting ARTICLES ONLY.
Current topics we are looking for:
- LGBTQIA+ Issues
- Domestic Discipline
- Politics and Sex/BDSM/Gender
- Product Reviews
- Sex/Initimacy and Disability
- Religion and BDSM
- Figging Basics
- Wax Play Basics
- Breath Play Basics
- BDSM and Geek Culture
- Play Piercing and Body Mods
- Tips for Consensual NonConsent
- Medical Play Information
- Articles about related local attractions (Example: kink themed coffee shops, dungeons/play spaces, Age play shops, etc)
- NonMonogamous Relationships
- Water Sports and Scat Play
- Submissive Daily Task Ideas
- Slave Vs. Submissive
We currently compensate writers $25 for their first published article.
Articles submitted to A Submissive’s Initiative will be posted on the website under the Guest Posts category. They may be reformatted to fit the website layout. We will not change the content, only the formatting (spacing, positioning, etc) and may add visual representations that relate to the topic to make the article more appealing to readers.