Keep the following in mind when submitting a question:
- Keep your question short. Maximum of 100 words (for reference: the text on this page is over 200 words)
- If your question can be answered by talking to your partner, please do that first. We cannot tell you what you’re partner will like, how they will feel, what is best for your relationship, etc.
- We cannot give answers to general, broad questions or guide you to make a decision. We only provide information. Please be specific about what information you are looking for.
- Be sure the information you are needing is not already on our website. Our articles are a great place to start, browse our categories or use the search bar on the front page. We also have Resource lists with great links, downloads, etc that many people find helpful. Please check these for information before submitting this form. If you request information that is already on our website, we will do our best to respond with a direct link to where you can find that information.
- We retain the right to not respond to any question that we deem inappropriate or that does not meet the above criteria.
Need to contact us, but don’t need to ask a question? Use the “Contact Us” page to send us a comment or other information.
Please answer all the fields below. The additional information will help us provide the best answer to your question. Please be patient as we try to answer questions in the order they are received. Thanks!